Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jump For Joy


The photo challenge this week is "Jump for Joy" at i♥faces. This picture represents joy for many different reasons.
  1. We were celebrating sweet Anna's 15th birthday.
  2. It brings back memories of a warm summer evening spent with friends and family.
  3. They jumped at the same time!!! Oh Joy!!!
  4. This shot captures their personalities perfectly. They were being goofy teenagers. My son picked up a toy sword and she was wearing stickers on her face from The Little Mermaid.
  5. It is a joy that they are in my life, my sweet son Tyler and our friend Anna.

Go check out all of the other photos at i♥faces by clicking on the logo.


16 comments:

  1. Love the story that goes along with this shot, what great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like they are having fun! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this shot is full of fun... I want to be jumping with them! I bet its a great memory for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Love it! They look like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so I'm totally impressed with their jumping timing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great air... they look like they're having a blast! I love this theme... after all of the laughter from last week, I'm glad we get to keep on smiling...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tyler and Anna are PERFECT jumpers! I love it! Way to go with your awesome jumping picture. You rock the house! : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. makes me want to JUMP JUMP! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this one cracks me up. Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a special moment you captured! A treasured memory for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by everyone!! I appreciate your comments and have enjoyed reading them throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome, love that pic, so much energy, so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like they were having a ton of fun! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete