One of my favorite things about taking photographs of people is when they are acting silly. My friend Kathy would always have the children she photographed make a silly face at the end of a session. They always looked forward to it and sometimes those were the best pictures. I run a camp in the summer and we had a counselor who always cracked us up when she was in a picture. She was always doing something crazy like pretending to pick her nose, making strange facial expressions, sticking out her tongue, etc. Pretty soon we would just say, "Lindsay, make a funny face." A tradition was born and the kids and adults would line up to pose for a funny face picture. We take funny face pictures all of the time now. Sooooo, I have many pictures and I love the personalities that shine through each photograph. Last weekend I was helping coach our bowling team at our state's Special Olympics competition and I took these pictures of one of my favorite athletes. He makes the best faces. He also won a medal and was very proud.
Make a funny face
Woo Hoo, way to go!
Coaches can make funny faces too.
Water fountain at the waterfront park in Charleston, SC
The muddy water looked like it was boiling as it rolled in on these tiny waves.
Enjoy the weekend. Have fun. Spend time with your friends and/or family. Set your clocks forward because it will be daylight savings time this weekend!!! Can I get a hip hip hooray because that means Spring is on the way!!!!









Love them all!!!! Great job Wendy!
ReplyDelete