Monday, May 24, 2010

I Heart Faces Contest - Yellow



I haven't participated in an I Heart Faces challenge in a few months and I really had no intention to compete this week. The theme is yellow, and while a lot of my Spring shots had yellow pollen in them, they didn't have a human face so they weren't appropriate. I also haven't had a lot of time recently to prepare props or set up a fun photo op. Then I remembered one of my favorite "oops" pictures. I am sharing a shot that came SOOC. It is totally overexposed and on the wrong setting but... he's wearing a yellow sweater. I knew immediately that it would be a "throw away" shot but when I looked at it on the computer, I loved it and it's imperfections. Plus, the overexposure gives it a yellow hue. Ha! A perfectly imperfect shot for Yellow Week at I Heart Faces.




Head on over to www.iheartfaces.com and check out all of the other lovely and properly exposed yellow themed photos.


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the 'best' pics aren't the technically best photos. So many of my favs are that way! I love the yeallow tone and her sweet face!

    ReplyDelete